Wednesday 30 October 2013

World Heritage Sites-Azores and Portugal

Atlantic Ocean-Azores-Pico Here you can see Mount Pico the highest Mountain in the Azores and Portugal. Around this area visited Volcanic vineyards which is also a World Heritage site. I was lucky on the day , I could nearly see the top . 

This card was posted in Sao Raque on the Island of Pico , Azores. 

Europe-Portugal-Sintra  The Royal Palace in Sintra is a fantastic site. Well worth the walk at the end up the hill. Lots of different styles of architecture . Inside well furnished. Another World Heritage Site. 

I have posted many postcards in Lisbon over the years and most do not end up with a postmark. So this one passed the test.  Was back in Lisbon and on my way to Africa. 

3 comments:

  1. The history of these places is masked under all the damage of time.
    Tickets Depot 24/7
    Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy 

    ReplyDelete