Wednesday 20 November 2013

Virgin Islands U.S.

Caribbean-Virgin Islands U.S.-St.Thomas-Charlotte Amaile   Here you can see the harbour of Charlotte Araile. This town was very crowed with loads of tourists from the Cruise ships. So to me it was all about shopping. So other then that was not very impressed. You can't like all the Islands ! 

Very difficult to read the postmark on these stamps. Posted in St.Thomas . 

Caribbean-Virgin Islands U.S.-St.Croix-Christiansted   Flew up to this island on a Sea plane. My first and only time so far. Was worth the trip for that alone. St Croix is by far the nicer of these two islands. Also no cruise ships were here, so nice and quite. I did feel I was back on a Caribbean Island. Very interesting fort and history here too. 

This card was posted in St.Croix but I can see it has a Puerto Rico Postmark. I guess the mail is sent there for processing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment