Wednesday 30 April 2014

London and Manchester - England

Europe-United Kingdom-England-London  London one of my favourite cities, but can be expensive if you are not careful. Here is the Imperial War Museum , a great museum to visit. 

Mount Pleasant is the main Post office sorting office in London . 

Europe-England-Manchester  I have been many times. One of those English cities that I would say that the people are more enjoyable  than the city itself. This is the Central Library . 

This may have a English Oak tree stamp , but one of those occasions when there is very little to see postmark wise. 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy

    ReplyDelete