Thursday 14 August 2014

Belfast Titanic and Gran Canaria

United Kingdom-Northern Ireland-Belfast This is the new Titanic Museum in Belfast . It is fantastic and well worth the visit. I spend a good few hours and still did not have enough time. This is where the iconic Titanic was built. 

This is a United Kingdom Christmas stamp . I did not put a Northern Ireland stamp on this card as they have been on previous issues. 

Atlantic Ocean-Gran Canaria-Mogan  This is the port on the island. Always visit here for lunch during my stay here. A nice charming fishing village 

The Post office had no selection of stamps so just had to do with this one. 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy 

    ReplyDelete