Tuesday 1 December 2015

Ashford Castle

Europe-Ireland-Cong-Co . Mayo   Went here for my winter weekend . Ashford Castle is a hotel and is considered one of the best in the world. The service is top class. The good thing is that it looks like and feels like a Castle inside. My first time to visit this part of Ireland . Where the famous film "The Quiet Man "was made featuring John Wayne. 

Well the Irish Post office sure did a good job postmarking this card. I got the hotel to mail the card for me , which I dont usually do . It arrived back in double quick time. The Irish Post office latest Christmas stamp which is a label and stamp showing a casual table designed by Eileen Grey in the early 1900s . This table can now be seen all over the world as there is many copies now made in china. 

No comments:

Post a Comment