Tuesday 31 May 2016

Cook Islands - Pukapuka

Pukapuka was my first island to visit in the Northern Cook Islands. These islands are very rarely visited  by tourists as there is no regular flights. It took me over one year to organise and book as part of a charter to the Northern Islands. It is also very very expensive . It gives you a look at Island life pure and simple
 Arriving at PukaPuka airport. Well the airport was really a shack. You have to get a small boat as seen here across the lagoon to reach the main village.
 The only means of transport for our luggage was this road roller from the airport to the boat.
 Across the Lagoon
 Here we are with the Postmaster. Incredible as it may seem but no one uses the post office here for sending mail out. I was told sending mail was obsolete !! In fact the postmaster had not keys to the safe with the stamps with him this day , as they have no call for stamps. My Postcards out was the first mail out of Pukapuka in 7 years. How Amazing
 The Post office






 Staff at the Government offices.. Time to relax... Island time.

4 comments:

  1. Great story and beautiful pics! So many amazing places you've been and people you've met ✈...Thanks a lot for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story and beautiful pics! So many amazing places you've been and people you've met ✈...Thanks a lot for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is no scam,i tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all i had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,i used $500 to get a job of over $50000 done all thanks to Walt,he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how i can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family

    Gmail; Brillianthackers800@gmail.com
    Whatsapp number; +1(224)2140835

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn’t bear the pain of losing all my money to a fake cryptocurrency platform because I had been taken for a fool who trusted the wrong people. I went to the authorities but there was nothing they could do to get back my money from this cryptocurrency platform until my friend told me about Spyweb Cyber Security Service, after my research about Spyweb Cyber Security, I found them to be the most reliable and trustworthy crypto recovery service out there. I provided all the information of my scam to Spyweb Cyber Security Services and my money was recovered within 72 hours. I’m truly grateful for their top-notch service and Spyweb Cyber Security is indeed the best and most reliable cryptocurrency recovery company. I would suggest you contact them if you wish to recover your cryptocurrency.

    E-Mail: SPYWEB @ CYBERDUDE. COM
    Whats App Contact: +1 323 904 8824

    ReplyDelete