Monday 19 December 2016

London - Hampton Court Palace

Europe-United Kingdom-London  Hampton Palace was the main summer residence of the King of England , Henry the Eight. I had visited many years ago as a child and wanted to go back and visit. It was certainly well worth the visit. Here is a overview of Hampton Court Palace. 

I posted this card in my usual Post office stop , near trafalgar square. On this occasion I asked for a handstamp and this is the postmark I received. I am not keen on this as there is no date and the card arrived in a plastic see through envelope. 

2 comments:

  1. There is a date! It is on your name. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy

    ReplyDelete