Wednesday 23 August 2017

Dushanbe - Tajikistan

Asia-Tajikistan-Dushanbe One of the things you notice in Dushanbe the capital of Tajikistan is flags . As you can see here is one right in the middle of the postcard. This is a overview of the city. Some very nice older buildings here from the Russian times. 

The main old Post Office is now being rebuilt. I did see the area and there is still quite a lot to do so a few years away. So this was the main post office now. Very small with little facilities. When I asked about philatelic they said the " Lady with the key not in today" . How many times have I heard that one !!. Very little in choice of stamps, or should I say no choice.. .. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Tajikistan is also on my blog now... Although there were not so many stamps to choose from I still like them, especially the matching Opera stamp... Thanks so much for 5 amazing postcards!【ツ】
    Groetjes,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

  2. Very good article,Thank you For best astrology services contact us Best Astrologer in Rajanna Sircilla

    ReplyDelete