Monday 11 December 2017

Tate Modern - London

Europe-United Kingdom-England-London  This is a view from the Tate Modern gallery in London. Lots of new buildings in this area. 

These stamps especially remind me of my childhood. There were the first books I read in School and can still remember the joy they brought . So delighted that Enid Blyton had been commemorated in these beautiful stamps. I have often heard of many irate stamp collectors getting mad over the way stamps are ruined by pen by the British Post Office. This the second time this has happened to me. Most of the rest of the time the stamps are not even postmarked. Certainly I can say the British Post Office is the bottom of the pile in this concern. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that Canada Post is at the very bottom in this regard. This opinion is unfortunately shared by many Canadian Postcrossers

    ReplyDelete